We’re still here for you! For emergency patients being seen in the office, we promise to adhere to the following strict guidelines in our office to help limit everyone’s exposure to COVID-19:
- Once arriving at our office, please remain in your car and text or call the office at (205)874-9699 to let us know you have arrived for your appointment. A member of the staff will come to your car to take your temperature and confirm a series of questions. Please refrain from drinking coffee, chewing gum, or eating mints at least 15 minutes before arriving.
- No one can accompany you inside the office during your appointment unless the patient is a minor.
- When you enter our office you will be asked to wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds and rinse your mouth with a 1% peroxide rinse provided before being seated in the chair.
- We ask you to refrain from touching anything in our office.
- We encourage patients to use the restroom before coming to our office. If a patient must use the restroom. they will only be allowed to use the front restroom and it will be thoroughly disinfected after the patient leaves.
- We will completely disinfect all surfaces possible between patients in each operatory. All disinfection in our office will be done with hospital-grade and dental grade disinfectants. This is a disinfectant we have always used and it has been approved for these types of viruses.
Virtual Care Now Available!
Get in touch with Dr. Hartsfield from anywhere, using any device, via video call.